"Random Blessings"

Today on the corner of McVay and Navco in Mobile, AL/USA I providentially made eye to eye contact with a stranger. He smiled and said, "How are you doing today sir?", I replied, "I'm fine, the suns shining and I'm going to have a good day!". I travel a lot so speaking to people in general is like second nature to me but what he said next stirred my Spirit. He said, "Yes sir, I've talked to the Man for you and your going to have a good day but you have to take the opportunity." To that I replied, "Yes you do, the Bible says to REDEEM THE TIME". As we both walked our separate ways God spoke to me and said, "Believe Me for the good and look for the opportunities." It was not just a random moment but an OPPORTUNITY for me to hear the voice of God through a stranger to me but one of over 7 billion people on the planet that God used to give me a very special breath of Destiny! "For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."(Psalm 18:28)

I Believe,
Scott Boatner


Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner