"In the Distance"

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you THINGS TO COME."(John 16:13)

It's dark out but I've got the light so I'll find my way through the jungle of danger and demons. They do exist but God is greater than all the monsters under my bed!! Occasionally a skeleton from my past pops up his head up but God handles them too!! To have No fear is my desire and that's going pretty well but being confused by the human race that my friend Jesus died for is a never ending process. Talking about Jesus one moment and drinking a Budweiser the next is confusing to me. Hypocrisy in the House of God is epidemic in our game we call Church in America. May I say we have taken our freedom and wealth for granted so it is ever so slowly destroying us. I don't want to finish the race old, cold and cynical. God keep my vision and mission clear, blind me from all the distractions. I must finish the race, complete my course and finish the work given me.... So I will continue into the distance till journeys end!

"Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;"(1 Peter 1:13)

Scott Boatner Ministries International





Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner