Veterans Day

Today is "Veterans Day", the day we honor all people that have served in the US Armed Forces!! With a heartfelt gratitude I share my heart today.

I'm sorry that you are not given the respect you deserve.
I'm sorry that so many don't understand your Patriotism.
I'm sorry that you are not paid what you deserve.
I'm sorry that you are not prayed for like you should be.
I'm sorry for all you've lost in service of our country.
I'm sorry that so many leaders of our country are clueless as to your reality.
I'm sorry that so many have gone on before and won't be able to read my apology today. In the scope of things, I know my words won't be read by many today but I'm heartbroken over the fact that so many of the freedoms you have given us are slipping away. I thank you from the depths of my soul for all you do and all you've done!!! May God place His Favor on your life!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner