God is forever Faithful!!!

Aren't you glad God doesn't have bad days? Even when we are not so strong in our faith, He doesn't change. I'm very happy to know that even when I can't seem to get it together, He's got it together for me. "For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are NOT consumed." ( Malachi 3:6)
Our daily faith status update may have an extreme impact on our day, but has no impact on the nature and intent of our God. To understand the Bible you must determine the context in which a verse is used. This verse is in the context of staying strong in the time of warfare and suffering. If we faint in times of trial or temptation we will suffer loss of rewards. We all want to hear, "Well done, thou good and Faithful Servant," but we all may have some wood, hay and stubble in our lives that will burn up at the Judgement Seat of Christ. "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." (1 Corinthians 3:11-15) I'm at peace knowing that God has me tattooed in the palm of His hand. "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;" (Isaiah 49:16) He holds me in His hand, safe from the enemy. "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." (John 10:28). No matter what happens on this planet, in this life, I cannot perish because my God has got me in His hands, holding me safely. "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." (Psalm 91:7). Nothing will come against me that will take me away from my Heavenly Father. Thank You, God!!
"If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself."(2 Timothy 2:13)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner