The Gospel of Grace!!!

"And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."
‭(‭John‬ ‭1:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

We are sought out and saved by God's Grace! Our human nature hides from God because without Him, we are depraved, destitute and in darkness!! When Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden, who went looking for whom? Adam hid and God went looking for Adam, "Adam, Where art thou"? Where are you today? Are you running, hiding or playing your religious games which fool everyone but God?

"Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee." (John‬ ‭1:48)

God saw us from eternity past before we were ever manifested in time! He sent His Word and Spirit to seek us out to be called into His Kingdom!!

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.(John 6:37)

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."(‭‭John‬ ‭6:44)

If you recall the Apostles were mending their nets when Jesus found and called them. "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" God has sent the Holy Spirit into the earth to convict of sin, righteousness and judgement thereby calling us to Himself!!

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."
‭(‭John‬ ‭15:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

God's Grace for us is much more than we can possibly know in our natural minds. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you all that He has for you, why He chose you, why are you on this planet..... "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:"(‭‭Acts‬ ‭9:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬) (A word spoken to Saul of Tarsus, better known as the Apostle Paul)

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God."
‭(‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

It is by Grace that we are part of God's Purpose in the earth but the Holy Ghost must reveal these mysteries to us so we can walk in them to the fullest potential!! I strongly suggest that you develop a hunger for the Holy Ghost so that revelation will become the normal not the exception in your Christian experience thus fulfilling your calling from God!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner