Excuse me....

You have no idea the lengths that I will go to in order to fulfill the Will of God in my life!! If you think I will stop because of heartache, pain, criticism, betrayal, trials beyond what I even thought was possible then you have failed to know me. You shouldn't attack without knowing your enemy. I know you very well, I used to dance to your music but I heard a new song one day, the song of my salvation. I met Jesus, He changed my life!! I haven't been the same since that second and will never be the same because the Holy Spirit lives within me thus making me the Temple of the Holy Ghost. I am Blood washed which makes me righteous therefore favored by God Himself!! Jesus Christ said that you would not prevail against His Church!! You are fighting a losing battle, you will be cast into the lake of fire, tormented forever!! You should have thought twice before challenging the Almighty God, you've already lost, just too stupid to know....... "We are not ignorant of your devices"

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner