"I will fear no evil"

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭1:33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:7-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭12:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭13:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭14:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭15:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee."
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭20:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We cannot just lay down, bury our head in the sand but we must stand in the Power of God's Might!!!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner