"We believe and are sure"......

My course is set, I've stepped over the line and cannot turn back because there is nothing behind!! My hope for tomorrow is greater than it's ever been, so much bigger than the vision I had at day one. The meek shall inherit the earth so the vision must grow by journey's end!! We must not forget the promises of our God!! We can be distracted so easily but our steps are ordered by the Lord. "Will you walk with me", the Lord says? At one point in the ministry of Jesus Christ all the people left the meeting and went home. Jesus turned to the 12 disciples and asked, "Will ye also go away?"

""Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God." (‭‭John‬ ‭6:67-69‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

Choose Jesus and Stay the course!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner