Not Today....

Just like the three Hebrew boys I won't bow to your foolish ideologies which are your gods! I will not shake at your threats nor allow fear into my mind nor spirit but I will stand and "having done all to stand"! I have made my decision, I suggest you make yours, who will you serve? This is America, we are a country of many that should be one!! We cannot fight amongst ourselves and expect peace. Those of you that understand how and why we exist are true Americans but if you don't know, I hope you soon find out what an American is because we are not defined by the color of our skin but by a hope that lives within for something better tomorrow than yesterday!!! One man put it like this; "God created the Nation of Israel because he loved them but America is the ONLY Nation that was created because it's founding fathers loved God!"
I will not be silenced today nor any other day for that matter but I will be a voice of truth in these chaotic days! I pray that most of you have never been in a foreign land where you were certain that you would have to die for your faith, I have, believe me when I tell you that God's Grace is sufficient, so stand up and say something good about this great country!!! I will not be intimidated, no, not today!!! You will have to pry my Bible out of my "COLD DEAD HANDS" but even then you cannot redefine the TRUTH!! Please take a few minutes and read a story from Daniel 3:12-25. It's about 3 Hebrew boys that wouldn't bow to the system so they tried to burn them but they wouldn't burn!!! They didn't even smell like smoke once removed from the fiery furnace!! You cannot destroy the evidence of the Almighty God because His people are faithful till the end!! We cannot be hushed, we won't go away until all is said and done!!

"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God."(‭Daniel‬ ‭3‬:‭17-18, 25‬ KJV)

"Not Today"

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner