"Politically Correct"

Two words that have become a catch phrase by which people are defined is the phrase "politically correct". If you are not "politically correct" then you are accused of being a bigot, hater, racist, etc... Just for the record, I never set out to win a popularity contest so I'm probably not going to be defined as "Politically Correct"! However I'm not mad at anyone, I don't hate anyone and I try to express the Love of God to all men. I am a human, I make mistakes, I have regrets but I have been saved and endeavoring to preach the Truth of the Gospel since 1982. My lovely wife, Kari and I were married on August 15, 1981. We had no idea how God was going to turn our worlds upside down, put us together as one and call us into the ministry of preaching the Truth of God's Word!! Truth is the only thing that will make you free but you must know Truth first and that is why God calls preachers to preach. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"(‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭13-14‬ KJV). We need to be honest with ourselves and with God, we are in trouble in our country, our schools, our homes and our churches are only as strong as our homes!! We desperately need the heavens to open and God to pour out His Spirit on us today!!! "Get hungry or die empty!"

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner