"If God be for us"

I don't know what you are going through at this moment in your life but, "If God be for us, who can be against us?" In this life we will inevitably face challenges that are bigger than we can process in our natural mind. Sometime these challenges can be so overwhelming that we are certain that we will never see our way through the storm!! It is in these times that we must learn to lean on Jesus. He is the only one that can get us safely to the other side of the stormy sea!! Apostle Paul warned us that in the last days their would be perilous times but in spite of that, God would deliver us from the "mouth of the lion!" (2 Timothy 4:17) God will never leave us, regardless of circumstances! "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭18‬ KJV) Soon and very soon, Jesus will catch His born again believers away to meet Him in the air but between now and then, it will get dark and scary, if your only source of information is the news of your choice. I choose to believe that no matter what, God is BIGGER, God is BRIGHTER!!! God will BLESS His people with supernatural protection and peace while they are on this planet. It's not my final destination, I'm just passing through on my journey of Faith.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"(‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭31‬ KJV)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner