"I Declare Double!"

Well, we are finally here, the last days!! It's getting dark out, the thunder is rumbling, the lightening is flashing and THE STORM COMETH!! There is nothing holding back the coming of Jesus to the clouds to call His blood washed bride to our heavenly home. Everything that must be fulfilled for this to happen has been completed in detail, He could come as a thief in the night at any moment! I strongly suggest you take the Prophet Zechariah's advice and "Turn you to the Strong Hold"!! Jesus is our place of safety, we are held captive by Hope, an expectation of His return!! What I love about my God is He declares a DOUBLE BLESSING on us during the darkest days of our lives. He speaks of a double blessing many times in the Word of God and He does not lie. How can it be that He can bless us double in the worst of times? That's just the way Jesus rolls, He's cool like that...... I am most definitely a "Prisoner of Hope"!!!

"Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;" (‭Zechariah‬ ‭9‬:‭12‬ KJV)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner