"When the last become first..."

Saturday was a great day in Mississippi football for Mississippi State and Ole Miss, a great day for Mississippi!!! I personally don't have a lot of spare time on my hands to watch sports but I did watch both games in full to support our teams. The last college game I recall watching was live and in person in Starkville, MS in the late 70's when I set one of those cheerleader Pom Pom's on fire but we will save that story for another day!! (Thank God I'm over 40 and it was before smart phones) If I understand my college football adviser, Dr Krista Boyette, State came from unranked to #1 in 22 days, Ole Miss was ranked 18th in preseason and is now #3. That is amazing and I'm always very interested in success stories. We can learn from others if we watch and listen. (If these facts are not correct it's my lack of understanding, not Dr B's lack of game knowledge, trust me) As a Preacher, I call this a "paradigm shift", when things change in a short period of time which causes other dominoes to fall in place. It causes players that are not rated as good as their peers on supposed better teams to be so hungry to play the game that they outplay players that have a higher rating. It's something within that causes you to push past where you were last week. I promise you if we apply this hunger to every area of our life, our lives will change for the better. Stop listening to the people that say you CAN'T and only listen to the "You Can" voices!! You can do all things through Christ strength in you and don't let anyone tell you any different. God can change your rank in just a few days while you can struggle for years to get it done and still fall on your face in fatigue!!

"But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."(Matthew 19:30)

"And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail;"(Deuteronomy 28:13)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner