No Evil at my House!!

Heavenly Father, I come boldly before Your throne by the Blood of Jesus Christ. I declare that I have been redeemed from the curse and will walk in Your Blessing all the days of my life. (Galatians 3:13) I have what I say, so therefore I say that satan has no right in my affairs nor in any area of my life. (Mark 11:22-23) I am dressed in the Armour of the Spirit as described in Ephesians. (Ephesians 6:10-18) The Shield of Faith quenches all the fiery darts of the devil and I say that God's Armour of Light protects me from everything the enemy sends my way. By the power of God's Word I am anointed with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. God's anointing destroys every yoke, removes every burden and blesses every area of my life. I stand on the face of the earth and declare, by the authority given me by Jesus Christ, that all crooked things are made straight, hindrances are removed, sickness is gone from my body!! (Isaiah 40:4) I worship the Lord with giving and tithing so the windows of heaven are open above me. (Malachi 3:8-12) The devourer is rebuked and no evil will come near my dwelling. My house is righteous by the blood of Jesus and the house of the righteous shall flourish. (Psalm 92:12-14) We are expanding on the right hand and on the left hand. I love the Word of God so I have great peace and will not be offended by anything or anyone. (Psalm 119:165) I have a vision from God in my Spirit so I will not perish but launch out into the vastness of God's purpose for me. (Proverbs 29:13) Jesus Christ is my High Priest of good things to come, He has worked all things out for my good so I give thanks in all things!! (Romans 8:28) My steps are ordered by the Lord and He will continue His work in me until the Coming of Christ. (Psalm 37:23) My future is in the Hands of The Almighty God so I will not allow fear in my life. I will walk daily in the Love of Jesus Christ and Love NEVER fails so I will show someone some love today!!! In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray!! AMEN!!!

"There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling."(Psalm 91:10)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner