"Hurting on the inside?"

There is no hurt like a hurt from a "friend"! Our friend base can be found is various places in our lives. We can have a relationship in our family that can also be considered our best friend, someone at work or a person we go to church with on Sunday. I think most of you that attend church will agree with me that there is no hurt like a "Church Hurt"! We don't expect the ones we trust to hurt us but they do and when they violate us its not just painful but it is devastating and can bring us to a state of disillusion. An experience like this can cause us to wonder if they were ever really as close to us as we thought, was our relationship that one sided and was I that blind? The truth is, when you love people, you are going to get hurt! I wish I could tell you a different story but it wouldn't be the TRUTH!!! "For God so LOVED the world that He GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!!!!"

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"(Luke 4:18)

Jesus came to "Heal the Brokenhearted", give Him your pain today. He is the only one that can ease your aching heart!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner