O' God, please hurry!!!

O' God, please hurry!!!

(1) Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.

(5) But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying. (‭Psalms‬ ‭70‬:‭1, 5‬ KJV)

You cannot read these two verses without feeling the urgency of the moment that is pouring out of David's heart. Do you have an urgent need in your life, maybe the life of a friend or family member? What is burning a hole in your heart today? What are you so anxious about today that you don't even feel like eating or drinking enough to sustain your health. God is there for you, call on Him, ask Him to hurry as David did..... God is always close to those He loves!!! Just lean over and cry on His shoulder, He can carry you through this storm!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner