God have Mercy!!

I receive emails and pictures on a daily basis from 8 Ministers in Pakistan. The daily inflow is overwhelming to me emotionally and burdens my Spirit in a way I cannot explain. One village with 100 families, 80 converted to Christianity with 20 remaining Islamic in their religion. One day trucks filled with Islamic Terriost came to town and burned down all 80 of the Christian homes and businesses. The photos of the homes and businesses burning was staggering, heartbreaking and very emotional. The pictures I've received since the church bombings in Lahore, Pakistan are graphic so I've chosen not to post them publicly. In one of the photos the Pakistan Christians are MARCHING IN THE STREETS for freedom from Islam!!!! They have no fear, they are sold out for the whole route. The question I have is, when are our elected leaders going to represent us instead of voting "politically correct" for their personal benefit??? Please pray for Christians around the world as they are being murdered for their faith in Christ. Pray for the protection of our military at home, abroad and our local law enforcement officers that God would protect them as they do their job. "Brethren, pray for us." (‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭25‬ KJV)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner