"Trouble can be Forgotten"

"That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former TROUBLES ARE FORGOTTEN, and because they are hid from mine eyes."(Isaiah 65:16)

I'm going to join Isaiah in saying "I'm Blessed" and my "Troubles are Forgotten"! If you live on earth long enough, you will go through some kind of trouble. The key to victory is learning to minimize the damage done in your life. Scars are better than wounds because wounds are still not healed, scars are the evidence that you have been THROUGH something but its over. I'm going to "Bless Myself" by saying I am blessed and by trying to forget my troubles by constantly asking Jesus to heal me. Some troubles obviously are more painful than others so some take longer to get over but please be aware that there is always Hope in God. "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."(Romans 15:13) God wants us to overflow with hope which in return will keep us at peace. We are living in a high stress society that's bound and determined to stress you, depress you or oppress you in some way. Saul's daughter, Michal, was mad at David because he was happy over the Presence of God in Mt Zion. Some people are not happy until we are all unhappy. Isaiah says to forget your former troubles and realize He will hide your troubles from your eyes. My grandson, William, loves to play hide and seek but this is hide and do not even remember, much less seek. They are gone, hidden from our eyes and we are blessed! That's God's final word on the matter, AMEN ! Have a Blessed Day.

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner