"Looking for Hope"

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the Great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" (Titus 2:13)

The Coming of Jesus!! As you read the New Testament you will notice that we are exhorted to look for the coming of Jesus. If you read the passage of scripture in which this verse is placed you'll find that we are reminded that the Grace of God has appeared to all men and we should live righteously in this present world. But in verse 13 the focus changes to an upward look. We are constantly looking within or without trying to make it through the day with some form of peace and sanity. I think we all agree that our lives are filled with stress and more unforeseen challenges than we care to mention. "The Blessed Hope and The Glorious Appearing!!!" Jesus could come at any minute, Rejoice! I have challenged myself to start my day by looking up instead of around, because today could be the day that the trumpet sounds and we meet Jesus in the air. When the trumpet sounds, we meet Jesus in the air, we get a a new body like His, then the judgement seat of Christ, the marriage supper of the Lamb and return to earth with Christ, after the 7 year tribulation period, at the actual second coming of The King of Kings to planet earth!! Looking for Him every morning will start my day with Hope, Peace and Joy. Because I've accepted Jesus as my Savior, I'm ready to meet Him, Are You?? Something to think about as you start each new day. If you don't know Him...
"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." (Isaiah 45:22)
If you do know Jesus, look to Him to calm the storms in your life!!

I Believe,
Scott Boatner / Shalom
Scott Boatner Ministries International



Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner