"A Prayer for Mercy"

"That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."(Galatians 3:14)

I believe that I am Blessed through JESUS CHRIST by faith in God's promise to save all that call on the Name of The Lord. I am in covenant with God the Father by the shed Blood of Jesus Christ therefore I am blessed and everything I do prospers!! (And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.(Psalm 1:3) I believe that God Almighty has an unique purpose for each one in His Kingdom! I ask you to join me today in calling that purpose forth into manifestation. We need a manifestation of the MOUNTAIN MOVING POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN OUR NATION!!! We are created in the Image of God, to create He spoke, so lets speak... Our leaders are blind therefore they cannot see God's Vision for our country, they are deaf therefore they cannot hear the Voice of God!!!! We must call forth God's Purpose for America. "As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and CALLETH THOSE THINGS which be not as though they were;(Romans 4:17) "Our Heavenly and Holy Father, please forgive us of all our sins, they are far too many to list and they are great! Please wash us in the Blood of Your Son, Jesus, forgive us and Baptize us in Fire from Heaven!! Let the Power of The Holy Ghost flow through all of God's people to change the course of our nation. Have mercy upon us, our children and our future generations!! Our only Hope is in Your MERCY! "We believe there we speak", (2 Cor. 4:13) In the Mighty Name of Jesus we call forth Your Mercy, Grace, Power and Purpose today!! And God's people said, AMEN!!!

I Believe,
Scott Boatner
https://www.facebook.com/SBMInt