It’s coming back.....but in abundance!!

"So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the Lord was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel. And the cities which the Philistines had taken from Israel were RESTORED to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites."
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭7:13-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬


"And it came to pass, as he was telling the king how he had RESTORED a dead body to life, that, behold, the woman, whose son he had RESTORED to life, cried to the king for her house and for her land. And Gehazi said, My lord, O king, this is the woman, and this is her son, whom Elisha RESTORED to life. And when the king asked the woman, she told him. So the king appointed unto her a certain officer, saying, RESTORED all that was hers, and all the fruits of the field since the day that she left the land, even until now." 2 Kings‬ ‭8:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He RESTORETH my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalms‬ ‭23:1-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬


"For I will RESTORE health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭30:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬


"And I will RESTORE to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." Joel‬ ‭2:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was RESTORED whole, like as the other."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was RESTORED, and saw every man clearly."
‭‭Mark‬ ‭8:24-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

"When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that NOTHING BE LOST."
‭‭John‬ ‭6:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

(Please go to App Store and search for "Scott Boatner", these verses will be under "devotions" for a easy to find resource 24/7)

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner
#IBelieve



Scott Boatner