It can be done....

Samuel the Prophet had power with God to the point that as long as he was the Spokesman for God in Israel the Philistines stayed out of the land of Israel!

"So the Philistines were SUBDUED and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the HAND of the Lord was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel. And the CITIES which the Philistines had taken from Israel were RESTORED to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites. (‭1 Samuel‬ ‭7‬:‭13-14‬ KJV)

Unfortunately, we seem to be losing ground in the world system but God always has a remedy and it's usually through a servant sold out completely to Him. The amount of supernatural presence Samuel had was normal for a Man of God that had a calling and had spent time with God. He could clearly hear the Voice of God and spoke the will of God. If you study the life of Samuel you will notice he had audience with the leaders of the nation. As long as the national leaders listened to him they were victorious but when they acted in their on wisdom they failed. Everything that the Philistines had taken was restored back to the rightful owners. Are you losing ground, falling behind financially, having health issues, relationships going bad, etc.... God can restore all of this back to you in a moments time!! I refuse to allow the worlds decisions to cause me to lose sleep because I know my God is Greater than any other power on earth!! He blesses me "according to His riches in Glory"! "I will look to the Hills from whence cometh my help" and all my heartaches will be healed, my relationships will be solid, my finances will prosper, my health will be like the eagles and doors will open that will cause a shift in my life!!! It has been done so it can be done because what God has done He will do and what He's going to do, He has done!!

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done:" (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ KJV)

If God did it for Samuel, He will do it for me if I trust Him!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner