"Power to the Faint"

"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength." Isaiah 40:29

"He giveth power to the faint". Aren't you glad you're not on you're own? What if you had to walk life's journey all by yourself? Jesus is always near, when you whisper His Name, He says "Here I Am". (Isaiah 58:9) He is never far away because we have been "made nigh by the Blood of Jesus". (Ephesians 2:13) When the Apostle Paul was facing a very hard time in His life he received the Grace that He needed to keep moving forward. Are you facing issues that have worn you out, drained you of all your strength and you don't feel like you can make another step? Paul prayed three times about His "thorn in the flesh" and He passed the answer on to us.

"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.". (11 Corinthians 12:9) The power of Jesus rests upon us to give us strength when we don't think there is any way we can conquer the problems we are facing. In the verse for today Isaiah is talking to those that "have NO might", no strength left within them. "Let the weak say, I am strong". (Joel 3:10). During the weak times in our life we must learn to confess that Jesus is our strength. Just like the day you got saved, you confessed Jesus to be your Savior and He saved you. Today if you will confess that He is your strength, He will be all you need Him to be. We need to get a revaluation that we can't always be the "hero"of the latest problem. We are worn out from straightening every picture on every wall. Some walls and pictures are not that important to life!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me".(Philippians 4:19) True Christianity is not always about what you do for God but what He does for you. It is not possible to be a Christian without Christ and it is not possible to stay strong without leaning on the giver of supernatural strength!!

I Believe,

Scott L. Boatner / Shalom
Scott Boatner Ministries International
Please share


Sent from my iPhone
Scott Boatner