"A Preacher"

Today, 31 years ago I surrendered my life to preach the Gospel. I thank God for the countless opportunities that He has given my family to minister to the wonderful people that He created. Its has been an amazing journey and I am humbled that He chose me.
"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called"
(1 Corinthians 1:26)
I would like to thank my sons, Matthew and Micah for faithfully supporting my calling without complaint, in spite of the many challenges one can encounter while traveling in ministry. I do not have words to describe how I feel about the faithfulness of my wife, Kari M. Boatner, she also surrendered her life to the ministry that night 31 years ago. Please know that the Boatner's love you and are humbled by your support and encouragement over the years. May God Bless each of you!!! "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? "
(Romans 10:14)

We Believe,
Scott L. Boatner / Shalom
Scott Boatner Ministries International