"Overcoming the Guilt of not Trusting"

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

We are in a war!!! Good vs evil, Light vs darkness, God vs satan... From time to time, we feel like we are in a battle for our lives. It seems like no matter what you do, there will be attacks that we don't see coming. Being in the ministry, I feel like I go from one battle to another..... It's tiring.... I was sharing my heart with The Lord that I was trying to trust Him BUT I was struggling to find that "Trust in Him" I needed. I beat myself up with guilt because I felt the guilt of not trusting. Jesus sweetly spoke to me" Scott, your not doubting, just tired ". When I hear a word in my Spirit, I always go to the scriptures to find it there to validate it.
Follow this with Paul and young Pastor, Timothy.
Paul references Timothy's stomach issues in 1 Tim 5:23, his fear in 2 Tim 1:7' then assures Timothy in 2 Tim 2:13 that even when we are not "all that"' God is always " ALL THAT"!!!!! Paul was about to be martyred, Timothy was sick, anxious and tired. Don't beat yourself up today for not having it all together, you may just be tired. Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I've figured out that I'm not going to always have it all together so I'll do my best to lean on Jesus. I suggest you do the same.
"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."(1 Peter 5:7)

I Believe,
Scott Boatner
Scott Boatner Ministries International


Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner