A Statement of Vision and Purpose!!

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."(Jeremiah 1:5)
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."(Jeremiah 29:11)

Let this be your declaration today!
Father God of Heaven and Earth! By Faith I believe that you have called me according to your divine purpose. I believe that, before I was conceived, I had a planned purpose in Your kingdom that must be fulfilled. As Jesus prayed two thousand years ago, "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."(Matthew 6:10) I believe that today is the day for which I was born, there is a rumbling in the heavens and a breath from God in the earth! I, the called of God, will change the world by the power of the Holy Spirit in the Name of Jesus Christ. It was spoken by Christ Himself that I would do "greater works" in the earth. (Jn 14:12) The true Church is hearing the sound of rain in the land and I am thirsty for all of YOU, God! I am not interested in religion but a movement of God such as the world has never seen. I will be a part of the latter rain in the last days harvest of mankind. I will be provided the resources to help fund this movement in all nations. All nations will see Your glory and know that You are God!
"And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."(Isaiah 40:5)
God, You have promised manifested power for this time and I will be in the midst of the outpouring of Your Glory. Let it begin today, remove all hindrances that are blocking my path, let them be ground to powder at this very moment. I declare this in THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!! "They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets."(Psalm 18:41-42)

I Believe,
Scott Boatner
Scott Boatner Ministries International
Please Share


Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner