When your tears subside.....When you can’t cry anymore...

When your pain and loss is more numbing than any other word that comes to mind but IS THERE A WORD for how you feel given the extreme circumstances you've survived. No there is no word in the English language for how you feel!! Well you think you've at least survived but some days you are not even sure you have survived. You are not sure of anything except life goes on for those around you. You've become acutely aware that you have to begin to function at some level of existence for those looking to you to be something you are not.....strong....

When that moment finally comes you need God more than you ever knew you could possibly need anyone or anything!! I can only tell you what the scripture says which is God is Enough!!

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
‭‭(2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

I don't know who you are, I don't know where you are but I do know God spoke this to me last week. So I've waited to release until He said...NOW..... Love you but Jesus love is so much deeper and so much greater than mine that it is inexplicable!!

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner

#IBelieve #Now #Won #Psalm91 #Peace #Hope


Scott Boatner