Sometime.....

I feel that everything is falling apart and I could have made a better choice or not...

I feel the weight of my family and especially my grandchildren because I'm concerned if I'm putting enough in them to take them the distance...

I feel the pressure of my daily life like the weight of a mountain sitting on me....

I feel that my tears are putting tracks in my face that will just get deeper as time goes by....

I feel that today is still yesterday and tomorrow is already here but where did today go.....

I feel that I'm strange because I like the night better than the day... I wonder if it's because I can see His light brighter in the darkness and it's because I can hear His Voice clearer because there are not as many distractions in my darkness....

Sometime I just feel He is as close as my skin, so I just sit as still as possible, I weep, I question nothing, I pray for those that the Holy Spirit brings to my Spirit then I sit worshipping and I wait.... I can't see to read because of tears so I just hold my Bible.....

Sometime......

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I SIT IN DARKNESS, the Lord shall be a light unto me." (Micah‬ ‭7:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬)
#IBelieve #IReceive #Godspeaks

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner