Can you feel me?

I know the storm clouds are forming on the horizon and the sunny days have been few and far between lately. I hear your cry, I feel your emotions stirring out of control and I see your tears running down your face.
I AM with you!!! It's very much like being married. If your spouse goes to work, you know he or she will be gone several hours or maybe days but even though you still know you are married!! You can't feel them, you can't hold their hand but you know...... because you feel their heart in your heart!!!! I am here..... sit quietly, close your eyes, block out all interruptions, relax your breathing and you will feel me!!!!
Jesus Christ

"Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, HERE I AM.
(‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭58:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬a) #IBelieve

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner