......didn't see that coming.....God did!!!

"Be not afraid of sudden fear;"(Proverbs 3:25)

The words "sudden fear" imply haste and without warning. Some days things come at us so fast that we don't have time to fully comprehend all that's going on, but our emotional man will respond instantaneously with some type of feeling or expression!!! But the things we don't see coming, God sees all of them before they ever get close to us!!! He can be trusted so put your faith in Him. There are many voices in the world today, most of which are filled with hopelessness, fear and panic!!! Please do your best to close your ears to those voices, open your heart to God and speak the Word of God into every situation!!! Trusting God is the best protection you can have at any time under any circumstances from anything!!! When Jesus Christ was tried and tested in the wilderness by satan He simply spoke the Word of God!!!

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." (‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner