Will my dreams come true???

My dreams are much bigger than myself so they often feel crazy to me even when I'm alone.... I'm not smart enough, I'm not wealthy, I'm not good enough, in fact I'm a miserable wreck wandering around in a fog of pain at the moment!! But what does my God say about me???? Let's see, when He refers to me, He says I'm His and He will NEVER FORSAKE ME!!! (Joshua 1:5) He says I'm FORGIVEN and have NO CONDEMNATION because I'm in Christ!!! (Romans 8:1) Jesus says He chose me, I didn't choose him but He ordained me to go forth and bear fruit that should remain.... (John 15:16)
God sent his Son, JESUS CHRIST, into the world to save me!!! (John 3:17)
I believe that my dreams will come to pass because they are His purposes for me to walk in the rest of my life!!!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."(‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

YES!!! I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner