But Jesus came.....

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I AM COME that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Has the thief tried to take all that you have, your peace, your health, your hope, your finances, etc..? If you serve God, he has tried to take you out at some point. If you are a faithful servant to the Kingdom of God satan most likely tries to stop or hinder you every day. Jesus said that He came to reverse the damage done, deliver us and protect us from the stealing, killing and destruction of the thief!!! Please be aware that Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly because Jesus came to destroy the works of darkness produced by satan. (1 John 3:8) if I look like I'm going down today, please DON'T JUDGE ME right now because Jesus is moving me forward as I speak so in a few days I will look different and your judgement of me will be outdated!! Jesus has COME that I might have abundant life!!! I'm not staying here because Jesus has a master plan for me that the devil don't know anything about until it's manifested and the momentum will be too great for him to stop. The devil is under my feet because I'm on the move to my "Promised Land" so I just walked over him by the power of the Holy Ghost!! (Romans 16:20)
Satan, you might as well give up on trying to take me and mine out because JESUS CAME!!!! The devil is a lie......

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner