Hanging with the Angels!!!

"And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God."(Revelation 22:8)

"Angels in the Book of Revelation". The word "Angel" or "Angels" is found 76 times in this fascinating book. God uses the Angelic force of Heaven that He created to announce, enforce and bring to pass all of the amazing things in this time frame. The Angels were so awesome and powerful that John fell down to worship at one's feet but the Angel said "no" and referred to John as his fellow servant. We are saved, forgiven and under the authority of God so we are their fellow servants!!! You talk about super heroes, these guys invented the concept!!! He would not allow John to worship him because we only worship God and are to worship no one but God Himself!! If you will read the entire book of Revelation and highlight every verse that has the word Angel in it, your last book in the Bible will be very colorful. We find Angels flying through the heavens making declarations, one declaring the Gospel of the Kingdom, blowing trumpets that release the wrath of God, pouring out vials on the earth!! "And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:"(Revelation 10:1) These Angels are powerful, beyond our comprehension and our fellow servants to do good and stop evil in our lives. As we continue reading we find one Angel "standing on the sea and the earth", may I say, large and in charge!! "And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory."(Revelation 18:1) This Angel is so powerful, his glory lights the entire earth!! The circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles (40,075.16 kilometers). But, if you measure the earth through the poles the circumference is a bit shorter - 24,859.82 miles (40,008 km). The earth is a tad wider than it is tall, giving it a slight bulge at the equator. This shape is known as an ellipsoid or more properly, geoid (earth-like). This is a big place to be lighting up all by your lonesome. We have some pretty awesome fellow servants watching over us 24/7. I'm really excited over the fact that I have these created beings of God taking care of me, my family and all my stuff. It's just plain cool!!

Hanging with the Angels!
I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner