God is greater than anything in your past so don't run and hide!!

After praying for 2500 people, by myself in one night in a jungle in southeastern India I was too exhausted to walk through the jungle in the dark to a safe house. Each night after preaching we would immediately walk to a small home where we would sit for an indefinite period of time before being driven to the room where we would sleep for the night. This particular night I told my native Pastors that I couldn't walk because of dehydration and that I had to lay down immediately. They asked me to wait but I wasn't able to walk to the safe house and told them to take us too our room immediately by whatever means available. Upon arriving at the room, a white van that had followed us for, what was now 5 days, pulled up behind us and got out to make there play on snatching us. By this time it was probably 2:00 am or later and Daniel said to me, "Bro Scotty, they are getting out tonight". They were probably 10 to 15 feet away so I had all of 3 seconds to prepare for this encounter. I stopped, turned around and just stared at them for what seemed like an eternity but they stopped, got back in their van and just sat there as usual. We went into our room and thanked God for His amazing power to protect us. Stop running, turn around and stare the fear down. You have the God given power to stop the evil that is following you around trying to destroy you.
"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."(1 John 4:4)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner