Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day, it's inception is rooted in a 3 day feast as the Pilgrims gathered to give thanks to the Almighty. They were in pursuit of freedom of religion while escaping government taxation and tyranny. I'm afraid we are electing people that are taking us back to what our founding fathers were fleeing. I am an American Christian, I have much to be thankful for, so I will give thanks in expectation that my God will have mercy on my country, family, friend and foe!!

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."(Joshua 24:15)

Happy Thanksgiving from The Scott Boatner Family

https://www.facebook.com/SBMInt