"Rejoice"

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."(Phillipians 4;4)

"Rejoice". It's a choice! I strongly suggest that you make it everyday of your life. The only way you can enjoy each day to its fullest is to choose to Rejoice "in the Lord". We must be aware of the Biblical Truth that our Joy comes from the Lord. The word in the Greek means "to be cheerful and calmly happy", very good stuff that we need on a daily basis. BTW, if you read the verse in context, you'll notice it's not a suggestion but a command. So choose to obey the Bible and "Rejoice in the Lord", because that's what the followers of Jesus Christ do. Earlier in this book the Apostle Paul tells us to; "Do all things without murmurings and disputings:"(Phillipians 2:14) As a Preacher, I'm very confident that if we "followers of Christ", did less complaining, whining and more Rejoicing, things might be better around the home front. As a Christian, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that recent events in my life have made very ashamed of all my murmuring. I willingly choose to "Rejoice in the Lord". It's an active choice of my human will that God Himself gave me when He formed me in my mothers womb. God has Soveriegnly designed plans and purposes for all of our lives but He included a feature that allows us to participate in those plans to bring an expected end. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."(Jeremiah 29:11). The Apostle Paul, in very trying circumstances, said, " I think myself Happy", unless you have ever been faced with the possibility of loosing your life simply because you believe in Jesus, you cannot possibly understand to the fullest of what Paul was talking about in Acts. But even though most Christians have never been in that situation, you still face challenges each day that steal your JOY! Well, for now, "It is what it is" and you might as well choose to Rejoice "IN" the Lord until He changes you or your circumstances. All things that God is involved in, change, so just TRUST HIM for a little while longer and you will see Him move on your behalf. "REJOICE"

I Believe,
Scott Boatner
Scott Boatner Ministries International


Sent from my iPad
Scott Boatner