Weak and Weary today??

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
(2 Corinthians 12:9)

"I will glory in my weakness"! The areas of my life that I can't possibly fix, so I MUST lean on Jesus!!! I have no other choice because I just can't deal with this alone so I MUST LEAN ON JESUS!! But, WHAT ABOUT OUR STRENGTHS, the areas that we have under control, our gifts, our strong points, etc.... We have heard all of our lives that the devil hits us in our weak areas but Jesus has got those areas covered!!! According to this verse God's Strength is made Perfect our Weakness! Does it not….

What if we feel so confident about our strengths, that we are so passionate in our strong areas that we self-destruct because we will push ourselves past the breaking point since we excell in certain areas?!!!
DO WE OVER-COMPENSATE in our strengths to hide our weak areas? We certainly want everyone to see the good not the bad.
I wonder, just maybe, that sometimes our strengths, due to the over-compensation factor, actually become our weaknesses!! Jesus has already died for the world, so you don't have to…. Don't let your passion burn you out!!! Stay balanced and Stay Strong!!! Stay with us because Jesus Loves You, me and Kari M. Boatner love you, there are people that love you but hadn't figured out how to show it yet BUT they will get it soon!! So Stay the Course!!

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner

#Now #IBelieve #Psalm91 #StayStrong #StayStrong