God never takes His Watchful Eye off us!!

God has His people under His watch care, so walk in peace throughout the day and sleep well tonight!!! I just humbly ask that you say "Thank You, Lord" when you read the verses below and receive their power By FAITH!!!

"Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an HEDGE about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land."(Job 1:9-10 KJV)
"HEDGE"

"For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou COMPASS him as with a shield."(Psalms 5:12 KJV)
"COMPASS"

"The angel of the Lord ENCAMPETH round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."(Psalms 34:7 KJV)
"ENCAMPETH"

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my FORTRESS; my God; in him will I trust."(Psalms 91:2 KJV)
"FORTRESS"

"Behold, I have GRAVEN thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me." (Graven > "As if to engrave in stone")(Isaiah 49:16 KJV)
"GRAVEN"

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my FATHER's HAND."(John 10:28-29 KJV)
"FATHER'S HAND"

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner

#IBelieve #Now #Psalm91


Scott Boatner