My Jesus!!

I have a Savior named Jesus!! He paid the price for my sin, forgave me of my sin and cleansed me of all unrighteousness!! He has never nor will He ever forget, fail or forsake me! Which is why I passionately pursue ways to present Him to all people everywhere in this world. I'm keenly aware that the world is broken but all the more reason….

No path is untrodden by my Jesus, no darkness is to dark for my Jesus!! There is no evil so evil that His Name, His Blood and His Word cannot overcome!! In fact His Word says we should overcome evil with good!!! "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans‬ ‭12:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

When you feel the evil of this world closing in, just start THINKING ABOUT AND TALKING OUT LOUD ABOUT the Goodness and the Grace of my Savior, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!! He is our only HOPE and His Anchor holds fast….

"Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast,…." (Hebrews‬ ‭6:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

Yes Jesus loves me this I Know!!

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

I Believe,
Pastor Scott L. Boatner

#Now #IBelieve #Psalm91 #Letsdo22