"Redeem the Time"

"Redeem the Time"

Our time here is limited so take what God has put in your hands and make life count!!! The fields are "white unto harvest", in fact billions still need Jesus Christ as their Savior!! I have believed this my entire ministry but I really began to understand it while preaching to very large crowds of people with a great response to accept Jesus as their Savior!! Our ministry in India is growing because 40 Preachers led by the Holy Spirit is going into village after village that have never even heard the Name of Jesus Christ!! They refuse to settle for what they have, they press forward each day for more. They are surrounded by orphans, lepers, poverty, temples to a thousand false gods, muslims, etc... Our ministry simply helps enable them to fulfill their call from God!! God promised that He would pour out His Spirit in the last days and I personally thank God that He has allowed me to have a part in this move of God in the earth!!! I will Bless The Lord at all times!!!!

"The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied."(Psalm 37:18-19)

I Believe,
Scott L. Boatner